Regarding a function which is used in MATLAB

Regarding a function which is used in MATLAB

kushagra r
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am trying to make wiener filter with the help of Octave platform by
using MATLAB functions.
which is "deconvwnr(blurred_noisy, PSF, estimated_nsr);" but it is not
available in octave platform so please let me know how I can use
deconvolution function in octave id their any alternative function for
that in Octave.

Regards,
Kushagra Rathi

Re: Regarding a function which is used in MATLAB

NJank
let me know how I can use
deconvolution function in octave id their any alternative function for
that in Octave.

checking the Octave wiki page for the image package [1] deconvwnr is in the list of missing functions.  So at this point there is no direct way to run that function in Octave until someone contributed such a function.

However, a quick search did turn up the description of Wiener deconvolution on Wikipedia [2], with a link to a public domain Octave script hosted in the Wikimedia commons along with an example [3] for blurring and deblurring an image.  I do notice much of the code text appears to be polish, but it may be that this would serve your purpose.  As it is public domain and supposedly already octave compatible, it may serve as a good starting point for an Octave implementation for the image package...

Nick J.