Regarding contribution and GSOC-2018

Abhishek Singh
Hi,

I am a second year B.Tech student studying Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Ropar. I am interested in contributing to GNU Octave and working on a project in GSOC-2018.
Can someone please give me a head start? Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Abhishek Singh
2nd Year B.Tech Student
CSE Department
IIT Ropar

Re: Regarding contribution and GSOC-2018

Nir Krakauer-3
Dear Abhishek,

The wiki page [1] has general suggestions for getting started and a list of potential topics. If you see a project that interests you, you can contact the listed mentors or this mailing list to find out the current status and how you can get involved.

Best,

Nir

[1] http://wiki.octave.org/Summer_of_Code_Project_Ideas‚Äč