Request for test in ML

Pantxo
Hi,

I'd like to know if "isprop" returns true for the following case where we use an abbreviation:

  isprop (gcf, 'buttondown')

Octave currently returns true which seams odd to me.

Thanks in advance,

Pantxo

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Request for test in ML

avlas-2
El dilluns, 5 de febrer de 2018, a les 9:11:40 EST, Pantxo Diribarne va escriure:

  Hi,

  I'd like to know if "isprop" returns true for the following case where we
  use an abbreviation:

    isprop (gcf, 'buttondown')

  Octave currently returns true which seams odd to me.

  Thanks in advance,

  Pantxo

I get:

>>  isprop (gcf, 'buttondown')

ans =

  logical

   0

This is Matlab 2017b

a.

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Request for test in ML

Michele Ginesi
On 02/05/2018 03:11 PM, Pantxo Diribarne wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to know if "isprop" returns true for the following case where we use an abbreviation:

  isprop (gcf, 'buttondown')

Octave currently returns true which seams odd to me.

Thanks in advance,

Pantxo

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

On Matlab R2017b

>> isprop (gcf, 'buttondown')

ans =

  logical

   0

Michele

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Request for test in ML

Pantxo

El dilluns, 5 de febrer de 2018, a les 9:11:40 EST, Pantxo Diribarne va escriure:

  Hi,

  I'd like to know if "isprop" returns true for the following case where we
  use an abbreviation:

    isprop (gcf, 'buttondown')

  Octave currently returns true which seams odd to me.

  Thanks in advance,

  Pantxo

I get:

>>  isprop (gcf, 'buttondown')

ans =

  logical

   0

This is Matlab 2017b

a.

Many thanks, I fixed Octave's behavior with this cset:

  http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/d0221e3675ef