Requesting to provide more information regarding contribution of new package to octave

Requesting to provide more information regarding contribution of new package to octave

aishwarya tadaki

I’m Aishwarya B Tadaki.I am pursuing Electrical and Electronics Engineering.  I am doing a toolbox in Octave for Electrical Power System Analysis. So I need information regarding the standards and requirements to be fulfilled for contributing the toolbox to Octave Forge.

This information will be very helpful for my project.

Thank You,

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Requesting to provide more information regarding contribution of new package to octave

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Hi, check here

https://octave.sourceforge.io/developers.php