Ros Package for Octave-Gnu

murali krishnan

Hello,

 I am new to the OCTAVE GNU. I am searching for ROS (Robot Operating System) package for octave-gnu. I am unable to find it on sourceforge or github.
Could you please share me the updated website link of the package.

Thanks
Murali Krishnan Rajakumar

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Ros Package for Octave-Gnu

Oliver Heimlich
On 27.01.2018 01:08, murali krishnan wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  I am new to the OCTAVE GNU. I am searching for ROS (Robot Operating
> System) package for octave-gnu. I am unable to find it on sourceforge or
> github.
> Could you please share me the updated website link of the package.
>
> Thanks
> Murali Krishnan Rajakumar

Hi,

what you are looking for is a Matlab toolbox. AFAIK, there is no free
replacement for this particular toolbox in Octave or Octave-Forge.

I have found an Octave compatible robotics package on Github, which
might be of interest for you:

http://www.petercorke.com/RTB/r9/html/
https://github.com/petercorke/robotics-toolbox-matlab/tree/master/Octave

Best