Run script octave from command line with more that one function

Run script octave from command line with more that one function

arkkimede
Hi!
My question is related to run, on Ubuntu 16.4, a script octave from command line

Following the instruction of the manual, in the first line a put the line:
#!/usr/bin/octave -qf

But the script contains more than 1 function.

I obtain the following error:
nested functions not implemented in this context

Could you help me to solve the problems?

Thank you

Re: Run script octave from command line with more that one function

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
> Could you help me to solve the problems?
You will have to share a minimum example triggering the problem.
Also, what version of Octave are you using?