Quantcast

Rust bindings for GNU Octave oct.h

Cameron Taggart
I've been hacking on Rust bindings for GNU Octave oct.h. I could use some help figuring out how to make bindgen generate valid bindings. I've made decent progress. If you'd like to hack on it, please have a look at:

Re: Rust bindings for GNU Octave oct.h

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso-2
On Fri, 2017-04-21 at 00:51 -0500, Cameron Taggart wrote:
> I've been hacking on Rust bindings for GNU Octave oct.h.

I've been toying with D instead, which seems to me a lot easier to
interface with C++, since it has an explicit C++ interface. I haven't
gotten beyond the toying stage, but I do want to say that I really
enjoy D and think we might even start rewriting parts of Octave in D.

- Jordi G. H.