SLList.h required

Ian MacPhedran
Hello;
I am trying to build Octave 71.1, and can't get around the problem of
not having SLList.h. I see that there is a SLList.hP in my g++ includes,
but this does not appear to be the same thing.

Could someone please send me a pointer to (or a copy of) SLList.h?
(Email address [hidden email])

Thanks in advance.
Ian.
Ian MacPhedran,   Engineering Computer Centre,   University of Saskatchewan.
2B13 Engineering Building, U. of S. Campus, Saskatoon, Sask., CANADA S7N 0W0
[hidden email]     (306) 966-4832      [hidden email]