Saving plots to file.

David Mitchell

I am completely unable to save a plot to a file using the ‘print’

command, no matter what combination of handle, filename or

option I choose.

Can you supply an example which I can copy please?

I am using version 3.6.4, which, disconcertingly, switches off on

receiving a command with incorrect syntax, after fleetingly displaying an

error message. This behaviour began after I installed Windows 10.

Do you know of any user groups in the West Yorkshire area?

Any helpful suggestions will be gratefully received.

Regards,

David M.

Re: Saving plots to file.

Francesco Potortì
>I am using version 3.6.4, which, disconcertingly, switches off on
>receiving a command with incorrect syntax, after fleetingly displaying an
>error message. This behaviour began after I installed Windows 10.

Since you're into troubles, as first thing I'd upgrade Octave.  Download
and install the latest version, the one you're using is quite old.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
(entrance 20, 1st floor, room C71)     Web:    http://fly.isti.cnr.it