Signal package wiki page

Sudeepam Pandey
Hello,

I have edited the list on ( https://wiki.octave.org/Signal_package#Filter_Analysis ) to include links to the patch tracker, for the functions that are available there. I have edited only about half of this list. Please take a look, if this seems fine I'll complete the list.

P SUDEEPAM

Re: Signal package wiki page

Mike Miller-4
On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 02:16:46 +0530, Sudeepam Pandey wrote:
> I have edited the list on (
> https://wiki.octave.org/Signal_package#Filter_Analysis ) to include links
> to the patch tracker, for the functions that are available there. I have
> edited only about half of this list. Please take a look, if this seems fine
> I'll complete the list.

Thank you for starting this work. I have fixed up the link syntax using
an existing wiki template and added a few more links myself.

This will be very helpful for both new contributors and for me.

Re: Signal package wiki page

Sudeepam Pandey
I'd like to point out that there are multiple patch submissions for peak2rms and rms function. Currently, the wiki page points to a patch that contains implementations of both, the rms and peak2rms functions (https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?8636)

Other implementations are:

1) For peak2rms function: https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?9598 ( It has been named as peak2ms function but I believe that it is just a typo)

2) For rms function: a) https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?9054    b) https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?9599

Please check this.

I have checked the entire list once again and I believe that with this last piece of information, the wiki page is up to date with the patch tracker. To make sure it stays that way, we can either do it ourselves, or ask the contributors, to edit the wiki page, after their patch has been reviewed and is ready to be merged with the signal package.

P SUDEEPAM

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 2:01 PM, Mike Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 02:16:46 +0530, Sudeepam Pandey wrote:
> I have edited the list on (
> https://wiki.octave.org/Signal_package#Filter_Analysis ) to include links
> to the patch tracker, for the functions that are available there. I have
> edited only about half of this list. Please take a look, if this seems fine
> I'll complete the list.

Thank you for starting this work. I have fixed up the link syntax using
an existing wiki template and added a few more links myself.

This will be very helpful for both new contributors and for me.

Re: Signal package wiki page

Dildar Sk
So,the crash happened again.
I told it so many times.
Whatever,Mike,can I start reviewing patches?