Socket functionality to Character Recognition algorithm

Socket functionality to Character Recognition algorithm

hchitranshi
Dear Experts,

I am working on a project where i need to process character image to actual text. I have used the Back propogation algorithm and built the whole logic in Octave.

Now i need to use this logic in server mode (TCP/IP) so that the clients can connect to octave server, push the test data and get the required character in text format.

But i am struggling in adding server functionality to my code.
Could you please help me on same. I have exposure to socket library in java. I understand that from server side, i first need to create server socket , bind it to port, start listening and if any socket connects on that port and accept connection and exchange the data but not able to translate this into octave.

Regards
Himanshu C

Re: Socket functionality to Character Recognition algorithm

Ronald
Op 23 jul. 2017 21:54 schreef "hchitranshi [via Octave]" <[hidden email]>:
Dear Experts,

I am working on a project where i need to process character image to actual text. I have used the Back propogation algorithm and built the whole logic in Octave.

Now i need to use this logic in server mode (TCP/IP) so that the clients can connect to octave server, push the test data and get the required character in text format.

But i am struggling in adding server functionality to my code.
Could you please help me on same. I have exposure to socket library in java. I understand that from server side, i first need to create server socket , bind it to port, start listening and if any socket connects on that port and accept connection and exchange the data but not able to translate this into octave.

Regards
Himanshu C

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Socket-functionality-to-Character-Recognition-algorithm-tp4684217.html
To start a new topic under Octave - General, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Octave, click here.
NAML

The listening socket example here should help you get started: https://pauldreik.blogspot.nl/2009/04/octave-sockets-example.html?m=1

Cheers,