Some Multi dimensional matrix problem

jin law

Hi! Leloup, what I want to do is to compare this two products, I can see 1739<=1967, but when I command octave I get  []=0, It is because the answer is 5 rows of 2x1 array. So i want make theta and Theta into one single vector.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jin

theta=

82

    1

   1739

      1

   2078

      1

   1845

      1

   953

     1

   1121

      1

  -210

     1

   2546

      1

Theta

 19

    1

   1767

      1

   1926

      1

   1980

      1

   961

     1

   935

     1

  -334

     1

   2549

      1

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Some Multi dimensional matrix problem

siko1056
On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 6:40 AM jin law <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Dear Jin,

Can you provide a short code snippet including your input data of what you are comparing?

Kai