Quantcast

Start co-working on nnet package

enricobertino
Hi all,

I'm a master student at Politecnico di Milano and I would start contributing to the Octave maintenance. In particular I will start co-working on the nnet package with F. Faccio starting from March. Now I'm getting familiar with the Ocatve community and the package documentation. I apologize in advance if I'll be wrong wrong with some convention, I will be happy to receive any suggestion or remark :)

Best regards,
Enrico Bertino

Re: Start co-working on nnet package

Francesco Faccio
enricoberto wrote
Hi all,

I'm a master student at Politecnico di Milano and I would start contributing to the Octave maintenance. In particular I will start co-working on the nnet package with F. Faccio starting from March. Now I'm getting familiar with the Ocatve community and the package documentation. I apologize in advance if I'll be wrong wrong with some convention, I will be happy to receive any suggestion or remark :)

Best regards,
Enrico Bertino
Hi Enrico,

I'm glad you started to look into this. Don't hesitate to ask in the mailing list or in the IRC channel [1] to get feedback or to get help with any problems.

Francesco

[1]https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#octave