Structs in c++ code

shamikam
Hello,

I'm using Octave in C++ code. How do I convert a struct (fields and values) into an octave value? Similarly, how  do I extract a struct stored in an octave value list? I'm unable to get it working for any number of fields and values.

Regards,
Shamika

Re: Structs in c++ code

siko1056
shamikam wrote
I'm using Octave in C++ code. How do I convert a struct (fields and values)
into an octave value? Similarly, how  do I extract a struct stored in an
octave value list? I'm unable to get it working for any number of fields
and values.
Does the example from the manual [1] help you?

HTH, Kai

[1]: https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Structures-in-Oct_002dFiles.html