Suddenly error

Stephan Knoell
Hello,

recently this code was running, but now it brings an error. Can you help me solve this problem? Would be very kind

Regards,

Stephan

Plot_Stackvoltage.m (563 bytes) Download Attachment
error_report.rtf (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Suddenly error

NJank
On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Stephan Knoell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

recently this code was running, but now it brings an error. Can you help me solve this problem? Would be very kind

without looking too far I do see unbalanced parentheses in the line with the "meshgrid(linspace..." command.  that's the cause of the syntax error. the program does point you to the general area where it sees a problem.

in the future you can just past the text into an email.  it's easier than people flipping through attachments.