Quantcast

Suddenly error

Stephan Knoell
Hello,

recently this code was running, but now it brings an error. Can you help me solve this problem? Would be very kind

Regards,

Stephan

Plot_Stackvoltage.m (563 bytes) Download Attachment
error_report.rtf (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Suddenly error

NJank
On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 3:52 AM, Stephan Knoell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

recently this code was running, but now it brings an error. Can you help me solve this problem? Would be very kind

without looking too far I do see unbalanced parentheses in the line with the "meshgrid(linspace..." command.  that's the cause of the syntax error. the program does point you to the general area where it sees a problem.

in the future you can just past the text into an email.  it's easier than people flipping through attachments.