Sylvester function in Octave

Pallavi Jog

I am trying to run a code in Octave written basically for Matlab.

One of the functions from this code file named - Sylvester(A,B,C) which is documented in Octave-forge as available is failing with following error.

error: 'sylvester' undefined near line 14 column 9

The octave version that I am using is 3.8.2.

I am new to Octave. Can someone suggest what extra I need to do in Octave so as to make this work?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks & Regards,

Pallavi Jog

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this email.

DISCLAIMER

Re: Sylvester function in Octave

Andreas Weber-6
Am 03.01.2018 um 13:38 schrieb Pallavi Jog:
> error: 'sylvester'undefinednearline14column9

answered on SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/48077316/sylvester-function-in-octave