Tachorpm in Octave

Andreas Nordstrand
Hi,

I have measured data from a tachometer and would like to have the corresponding rpm. Is there a function similar to the "tachorpm" found in Matlab? I have tried to search for it but I haven´t found it.

Best regards
Andreas

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Tachorpm in Octave

siko1056
Andreas Nordstrand wrote
> Hi,
>
> I have measured data from a tachometer and would like to have the
> corresponding rpm. Is there a function similar to the "tachorpm" found in
> Matlab? I have tried to search for it but I haven´t found it.
>
> Best regards
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,

To my knowledge, this function is not yet implemented.  You can check for
existing functions in Octave core an Forge using

https://octave.sourceforge.io/functions_by_alpha.php

HTH,
Kai