Trouble with symbolic on the Octave.

Paulo Roberto
Hello, Ocatve users!

My name is Paulo Roberto and I'm a brazilian new user on the Octave.

I'm having some trouble about Symbolic Math. There are some commands that is not working on my Octave version, like collect, simple, simplify.

The version of symbolic package is 2.5.0, Octave is 4.2.1 and I'm using Anaconda 4.3.1, that includes Python 2.7.13 and SymPy 1.0.

Couls anyone help me about it?

Thanks a lot,

Paulo Roberto.

Re: Trouble with symbolic on the Octave.

Doug Stewart-4

On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 8:23 AM, Paulo Roberto <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, Ocatve users!

My name is Paulo Roberto and I'm a brazilian new user on the Octave.

I'm having some trouble about Symbolic Math. There are some commands that is not working on my Octave version, like collect, simple, simplify.

The version of symbolic package is 2.5.0, Octave is 4.2.1 and I'm using Anaconda 4.3.1, that includes Python 2.7.13 and SymPy 1.0.

Couls anyone help me about it?

Thanks a lot,

Paulo Roberto.

Do you have an example of what is not working?

--
DASCertificate for 206392