URL for Qt?

Rik-4
All,

The file install.txi has only a blank placeholder URL for Qt.  This
confused my script to check URLs.  Can someone fill in an appropriate address?

--Rik

@item Qt
GUI and utility libraries (@url{}).  Qt is required for building the GUI.
It is a large framework, but the only components required are the GUI,
core, and network modules.

Re: URL for Qt?

Mike Miller-4

https://www.qt.io/

> @item Qt
> GUI and utility libraries (@url{}).  Qt is required for building the GUI.
> It is a large framework, but the only components required are the GUI,
> core, and network modules.

This should also mention the OpenGL and help modules.

Re: URL for Qt?

On 04/06/2018 01:09 PM, Rik wrote:

> All,
>
> The file install.txi has only a blank placeholder URL for Qt.  This
> confused my script to check URLs.  Can someone fill in an appropriate address?
>
> --Rik
>
> @item Qt
> GUI and utility libraries (@url{}).  Qt is required for building the GUI.
> It is a large framework, but the only components required are the GUI,
> core, and network modules.

I set it to https://www.qt.io.

jwe