Unattended silent install on windows 10

Philipp Kuhn

Hi

I search for a possibility to install gnu octave 4.2.1 on windows 10 with silent unattended mode. gnuoctave.exe /s works only after confirm messages that the program ist not tested in windows 10 and a message because of java.

RE: Unattended silent install on windows 10

JohnD

> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:52:30 +0000
> From: Philipp Kuhn <[hidden email]>
> To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Unattended silent install on windows 10

> Hi
>
> I search for a possibility to install gnu octave 4.2.1 on windows 10 with
silent
> unattended mode. gnuoctave.exe /s works only after confirm messages that
the
> program ist not tested in windows 10 and a message because of java.
>
> Regards,

Changes were added to the windows installer via
http://hg.octave.org/mxe-octave/rev/722693b132ad and will be in the next
release of Octave.