Use Filtfilt in cpp

maru2012
Hello,
I wanted to ask you: the octave function "filtfilt". Can I use it from cpp
programs?
I would appreciate it if you would send me examples, please.
Thank you!
Regards

Re: Use Filtfilt in cpp

siko1056
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 7:21 PM maru2012 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
I wanted to ask you: the octave function "filtfilt". Can I use it from cpp
programs?
I would appreciate it if you would send me examples, please.
Thank you!
Regards

I would not say that it was impossible, but the "filtfilt" function is a m-file from the Octave Forge "signal" package.  Thus you have to link against Octave's libraries [1], start the Octave interpreter, load the signal package and have to invoke the respective function with your C++ data...  This sounds like something one should avoid to do.  Maybe there is a C++ library for your intended computations, or you analyze the "filtfilt" function [2] and signal package and try to call the respective C++-Functions from Octave without invoking the interpreter.

HTH,
Kai

Re: Use Filtfilt in cpp

Sergei Steshenko