Want to get in touch with the potential mentor for the GSoC project "Chebfun in Octave"

Want to get in touch with the potential mentor for the GSoC project "Chebfun in Octave"

Saurav Malani
Hello all,

It has been a while now, I have been trying to get in touch with the potential mentor for the project "Chebfun in Octave". I already tried getting in contact with the mentors mentioned under the project, as potential mentors, but never heard back from them.
      It would be really great if someone here can redirect me to potential mentor or may be atleast guide me, as it has been a while now, I am working on this project. So, I have some technical doubts, which I need to discuss with the mentor. And also need his valuable advice.
      I hope someone here would help me out with this.

Thanks in advance,
regards,
Saurav Malani

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: Want to get in touch with the potential mentor for the GSoC project "Chebfun in Octave"

Dildar Sk
They all do reply instantly,if you ask them to do properly.
Carnë Draug keeps himself on in the IRC channel #octave.
You can go and ask there.But always try ask question properly if you want
to contact them.