Way to clone stable from mercurial repo.

Way to clone stable from mercurial repo.

tmacchant
Please give me information of way to clone stable branch from mercurial repo.

I heard that next release octave-4.4 is in stable branch

and I would like to check it.

Tatsuro

Re: Way to clone stable from mercurial repo.

Dmitri A. Sergatskov

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please give me information of way to clone stable branch from mercurial repo.

I heard that next release octave-4.4 is in stable branch

and I would like to check it.

 ​

​hg update stable​

Tatsuro

​Dmitri.

Re: Way to clone stable from mercurial repo.

tmacchant
>On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 8:37 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>Please give me information of way to clone stable branch from mercurial repo.
>>
>>I heard that next release octave-4.4 is in stable branch
>>
>>and I would like to check it.
> ​
>​hg update stable​
>

>​Dmitri.