Where to find division operator in liboctave tree?

Where to find division operator in liboctave tree?

Rik-4
jwe,

I'm trying to resolve bug #52285, and while the ordinary division operator
works for real values

1 / 0 = Inf

there is an issue with complex numbers

1 / complex (0,0) = Inf - NaNi

Where can I find the complex division code?

--Rik

Re: Where to find division operator in liboctave tree?

On 11/05/2017 12:18 AM, Rik wrote:

> jwe,
>
> I'm trying to resolve bug #52285, and while the ordinary division operator
> works for real values
>
> 1 / 0 = Inf
>
> there is an issue with complex numbers
>
> 1 / complex (0,0) = Inf - NaNi
>
> Where can I find the complex division code?

For this real scalar by complex scalar division, it's here:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/2ac103974d00/libinterp/operators/op-s-cs.cc#l46

jwe