Wiki login problems

Nir Krakauer-3
Recently, I get logged out regularly, and when I try to log in I get the message
"There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the previous page, reload that page and then try again."

Also, Firefox complains that "This connection is not secure. Logins entered here could be compromised." Time to enable HTTPS?

Re: Wiki login problems

siko1056
Nir Krakauer-3 wrote

> Recently, I get logged out regularly, and when I try to log in I get the
> message
> "There seems to be a problem with your login session; this action has been
> canceled as a precaution against session hijacking. Go back to the
> previous
> page, reload that page and then try again."
>
> Also, Firefox complains that "This connection is not secure. Logins
> entered
> here could be compromised." Time to enable HTTPS?

Recently, Mike propagated HTTPS for www.octave.org [1].
https://wiki.octave.org/ works for me as well.  Maybe Mike, can you explain
what urls HTTPS now works for?

Best,
Kai

[1]: https://hg.octave.org/web-octave/rev/aaf612aece2b

Re: Wiki login problems

Nir Krakauer-3
That seems to work well. Maybe the problem was that my browser wasn't automatically switching to HTTPS.