Quantcast

Window size for "spline" option in interp2()

Window size for "spline" option in interp2()

José Luis García Pallero
Hello,

I need to use the interp2() function and I would like to know how
internally it works when it is called with the option "spline". How
many points from the original data around the interpolation point are
considered for the interpolation?

Thanks

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<
/ / \
V_/_
Use Debian GNU/Linux and enjoy!

Re: Window size for "spline" option in interp2()

siko1056
José Luis García Pallero wrote
Hello,

I need to use the interp2() function and I would like to know how
internally it works when it is called with the option "spline". How
many points from the original data around the interpolation point are
considered for the interpolation?

Thanks

José Luis García Pallero
[hidden email]
(o<
/ / \
V_/_
Use Debian GNU/Linux and enjoy!
Dear José Luis García Pallero,

You can try to edit the script (type: "edit interp2"), set a breakpoint and step through the code, until you get the desired information. In interp2, there is also a demo attached (type: "demo interp2") where you can experiment with.

HTH, Kai