Would like to start to work on a short project.

Would like to start to work on a short project.

Maor Shutman
Hello,

I am an algorithm developer from Israel and I would like to start contributing tho the open source community. I think that one of the short projects listed on https://wiki.octave.org/Short_projects should be a good start. I wanted to ask whether the bug #41674 is still relevant (it is listed as open). Or maybe there is a better option for a complete beginner.

Regards,
Maor Shutman

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018