can't co-administrate OF anymore

Olaf Till-2
Dear all,

my new job leaves me no time anymore to sufficiently care for OF
(co-)administration, so I step back. I've talked to Oliver before, all
decisions are now with him.

Olaf

Re: can't co-administrate OF anymore

Oliver Heimlich
On 12.04.2018 15:09, Olaf Till wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> my new job leaves me no time anymore to sufficiently care for OF
> (co-)administration, so I step back. I've talked to Oliver before, all
> decisions are now with him.
>
> Olaf

Olaf, thank you very much for your work that you have done for Octave
Forge. You have been the “workhorse” and have done most of the release
related work lately.

I am sorry to hear that your new job leaves less room for this hobby and
hope that we can see you return in the future.

In the meantime I will do my best to keep OF running, but be prepared
that things will not go as quick as usual. During the week I can also
hardly find time to work on OF, but plan to catch up during the
weekends. We well see, how this is going to work ...

Nevertheless, if anybody wants to create a new OF admin team, please
speak up and we should discuss.

Oliver