classes

Jean-Daniel Bancal
Hello,

I'm interested in using classdef in octave with local functions, but it
gives me a parsing error. There appears to be a bug report on that, here
: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41723 . However, this bug was resolved,
and the issue closed more than a year ago already, in April 2017. I'm
using octave 4.2.2 which was released in March this year. Why should I
still see this behavior? How can I know in which release the code of bug
41723 was integrated?

Thanks for you help!
J-D

Re: classes

Pantxo
Jean-Daniel Bancal wrote

> Hello,
>
> I'm interested in using classdef in octave with local functions, but it
> gives me a parsing error. There appears to be a bug report on that, here
> : https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?41723 . However, this bug was resolved,
> and the issue closed more than a year ago already, in April 2017. I'm
> using octave 4.2.2 which was released in March this year. Why should I
> still see this behavior? How can I know in which release the code of bug
> 41723 was integrated?
>
> Thanks for you help!
> J-D

Hi,

Octave 4.4, which was released in april, is the major release in which this
bug should be fixed.

Pantxo