configure.ac and GNULIB_LINK_DEPS

Rik-4
jwe,

Do you know if the bit of configure.ac below is still required?  The math
functions are now provided by the std library so I believe they can be
deleted, but I can't tell if the rest is needed either.

--Rik

GNULIB_LINK_DEPS="$COPYSIGNF_LIBM $COPYSIGN_LIBM $FLOORF_LIBM $FLOOR_LIBM
$GETHOSTNAME_LIB $LIBSOCKET $LIB_NANOSLEEP $LIB_SELECT $LTLIBINTL
$ROUNDF_LIBM $ROUND_LIBM $TRUNCF_LIBM $TRUNC_LIBM"

AC_SUBST(GNULIB_LINK_DEPS)

LIBOCTAVE_LINK_DEPS="$GNULIB_LINK_DEPS $CURL_LIBS $SPARSE_XLIBS
$ARPACK_LIBS $QRUPDATE_LIBS $FFTW_XLIBS $LAPACK_LIBS $BLAS_LIBS
$READLINE_LIBS $TERM_LIBS $LIBGLOB $PCRE_LIBS $DL_LIBS $PTHREAD_LIBS $FLIBS
$LIBS"

Re: configure.ac and GNULIB_LINK_DEPS

On 06/20/2017 12:17 PM, Rik wrote:
> jwe,
>
> Do you know if the bit of configure.ac below is still required?  The math
> functions are now provided by the std library so I believe they can be
> deleted, but I can't tell if the rest is needed either.

I think we can drop the math-related parts of that, but the gnulib
bootstrap strip recommends the others.  I checked in the following
changeset:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/rev/21b2816820cf