Quantcast

dolfin headers could not be found

ljhui
hello everyone! I'm recently install octave 4.0.3 on Fedora24,I want to
install octave forge package bim,so I have to install package msh,but waring
out.
>> pkg install -forge msh
configure: WARNING: dolfin headers could not be found, som functionalities
will be disabled, don't worry your package will still be working, though.
mshm_dolfin_write.cc: In function ‘octave_value_list
Fmshm_dolfin_write(const octave_value_list&, int)’:
mshm_dolfin_write.cc:38:7: warning: unused variable ‘nargin’
[-Wunused-variable]
   int nargin = args.length ();
       ^~~~~~
mshm_refine.cc: In function ‘octave_value_list Fmshm_refine(const
octave_value_list&, int)’:
mshm_refine.cc:42:7: warning: unused variable ‘nargin’ [-Wunused-variable]
   int nargin = args.length ();
       ^~~~~~
For information about changes from previous versions of the msh package, run
'news msh'.

I first want to find a dolfin-devel package on Fedora24,but I did not
anything about dolfin,what is dolfin? though it is only a warning, I want to
know how to fix the warning?

Re: dolfin headers could not be found

arnaudl
Le 30/03/2017 09:49, ljhui a écrit :

> hello everyone! I'm recently install octave 4.0.3 on Fedora24,I want to
> install octave forge package bim,so I have to install package msh,but waring
> out.
>>> pkg install -forge msh
> configure: WARNING: dolfin headers could not be found, som functionalities
> will be disabled, don't worry your package will still be working, though.
> mshm_dolfin_write.cc: In function ‘octave_value_list
> Fmshm_dolfin_write(const octave_value_list&, int)’:
> mshm_dolfin_write.cc:38:7: warning: unused variable ‘nargin’
> [-Wunused-variable]
>     int nargin = args.length ();
>         ^~~~~~
> mshm_refine.cc: In function ‘octave_value_list Fmshm_refine(const
> octave_value_list&, int)’:
> mshm_refine.cc:42:7: warning: unused variable ‘nargin’ [-Wunused-variable]
>     int nargin = args.length ();
>         ^~~~~~
> For information about changes from previous versions of the msh package, run
> 'news msh'.
>
> I first want to find a dolfin-devel package on Fedora24,but I did not
> anything about dolfin,what is dolfin? though it is only a warning, I want to
> know how to fix the warning?
dolfin is a part of fenics project. See for example:
https://fenicsproject.org/
https://bitbucket.org/fenics-project/dolfin

I'm not sure but maybe you could try to install fem-fenics before msh ??