dwt function

sharanbr
I would like to know if Octave has implementation of dynamic time warp
function.
If not, I don't mind implementing one myself and contribute to octave
community.
I need guidance please.

Re: dwt function

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Hi,

dwt is currently used for the Discrete Wavelet Transform
https://octave.sourceforge.io/signal/function/dwt.html

You are wlecomed to contribute code for time warping, you will have
just to call it differently, and signal might be a good place to put
it in.

Cheers

Re: dwt function

Mike Miller-4
On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 19:37:38 +0100, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
> dwt is currently used for the Discrete Wavelet Transform
> https://octave.sourceforge.io/signal/function/dwt.html
>
> You are wlecomed to contribute code for time warping, you will have
> just to call it differently, and signal might be a good place to put
> it in.

It's a typo, the function is dtw, which isn't available for Octave yet.

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?51572

Re: dwt function

sharanbr
Sorry. DWT was a typo. I am looking for DTW.

Re: dwt function

Ozzy Lash

On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 9:53 PM, sharanbr <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry. DWT was a typo. I am looking for DTW.

I notice that someone had an octave m-file version and was asking for help with an oct-file version on stack overflow:

It is not commented, and no test cases are given, but it might be a start at an implementation.

Bill