erfinv etc

Anders Holtsberg

1) ========== Built in functions =============

   The functions ERFINV and BETAINC are not included, I think
   they should be. You like me to do it? In fact I think all of
   the functions ERFINV, GAMMALN, GAMMAINV, BETA, BETAINV,
   BETAINC, BETAINCINV should be built into the kernel for speed,
   as are ERF and GAMMA.

   Is anybody interested in a port of my statistics stuff to octave?
   Partly overlapping Mathworks Statistical Toolbox with many distribution
   functions and elementary statistical tests as well as plotting
   routines etc. If I get enough many positive answers I'll do it.

Anders H

======= Anders Holtsberg ====================== http://www.maths.lth.se ===
  . .:  Department of Mathematical Statistics   phone  +46 46 104276    ..
.: :.   Box 118, Lund Institute of Technology   fax    +46 46 104623   :.
======= S-221 00 Lund, Sweden ================= [hidden email] ======