error: 'fwt' undefined

Abder-Rahman Ali
I have installed the `ltfat` package as referenced, here, as I want to use the `fwt` function.

I downloaded the package from, here, and then ran the following command in the Octave command-line window:

    pkg install -forge ltfat

I'm however having the following error:

    rror: 'fwt' undefined

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks.

Re: error: 'fwt' undefined

Doug Stewart-4

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 3:12 PM Abder-Rahman Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have installed the `ltfat` package as referenced, here, as I want to use the `fwt` function.

I downloaded the package from, here, and then ran the following command in the Octave command-line window:

    pkg install -forge ltfat

I'm however having the following error:

    rror: 'fwt' undefined

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks.

you must use the load command

pkg load ltfat

--
DASCertificate for 206392

Re: error: 'fwt' undefined

Abder-Rahman Ali
Hello Doug,

Thanks so much for your kind reply. Yes, you are correct. It works now :-)

I wish you the best.

Best,
Abder