error: handles to nested functions are not yet supported

error: handles to nested functions are not yet supported

Michel
Hello,

    Would you like trying?  Download
https://github.com/tomgoldstein/phasepack-matlab
   Add path for each folders then launch demo and you get this
message:"error: handles to nested functions are not yet supported"

  I am surprised because for me Octave supports the Object structure.

  PC is Win7 and the Octave release is 4.4.0

Regards,

Michel

Re: error: handles to nested functions are not yet supported

siko1056
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:20 AM Michel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

    Would you like trying?  Download
https://github.com/tomgoldstein/phasepack-matlab
   Add path for each folders then launch demo and you get this
message:"error: handles to nested functions are not yet supported"

  I am surprised because for me Octave supports the Object structure.

  PC is Win7 and the Octave release is 4.4.0

Regards,

Michel

There is a bug report about this issue, maybe you can get more information there: https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=39257

Best,