error: value on right hand side of assignment is undefined

error: value on right hand side of assignment is undefined

Mishal0488
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373111/ATT00001_%281%29.gif>

Please refer to the below code. This is simplified case of what I am using,
just to demonstrate my issue.

Once complied, the functions are available to be used in the command window.

"Function B" however does not work, as it gives the error "error: Value on
right hand side of assignment is undefined"

Can someone please assist? I do not understand why the error is occurring.

kind regards
Mishal Mohanlal