exit by main byt not to octave

turbofib
hi,
i try to use quit or exit and it quit octave

i don't exit to octave but i want interrupt my code...

Re: exit by main byt not to octave

mmuetzel
Depending on the structure of you code and on what you really want to do, you
could use "return" or "error".

Markus

Re: exit by main byt not to octave

Przemek Klosowski-7
On 2/8/19 12:37 PM, mmuetzel wrote:
Depending on the structure of you code and on what you really want to do, you
could use "return" or "error".

..Or possibly use theĀ  'break' statement.

By the way, when I responded to you directly asking you to repost with more information, I found out that your email address is invalid; please contact your admins and/or reconfigure your email to use a working correspondence address.

smtp-41.iol.local rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:

[hidden email]

smtp-41.iol.local gave this error:
Invalid Recipient [hidden email] [smtp-41.iol.local; VIR_520]