float NDArray?

Michele Ginesi
Dear all,

I'm trying to improve the performance of Lentz's algorithm I wrote for
my GSoC [1]. In particular I'm vectorizing the .cc files (thanks to the
contribution of Stefan). However I would need some hints on how to use a
"float version" of NDArray, since in [2] only double precision is mentioned.

Bests,

Michele

[1] http://gsocspecfun.blogspot.it/

[2]
https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/v4.0.1/Matrices-and-Arrays-in-Oct_002dFiles.html

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: float NDArray?

Andreas Weber-6
Am 18.02.2018 um 20:04 schrieb michele:
> contribution of Stefan). However I would need some hints on how to use a
> "float version" of NDArray, since in [2] only double precision is
> mentioned.

Have you tried FloatNDArray and it didn't work?

http://octave.org/doxygen/4.0/dd/d24/classFloatNDArray.html

On 02/19/2018 06:36 PM, Andreas Weber wrote:
> Am 18.02.2018 um 20:04 schrieb michele:
>> contribution of Stefan). However I would need some hints on how to use a
>> "float version" of NDArray, since in [2] only double precision is
>> mentioned.
> Have you tried FloatNDArray and it didn't work?
>
> http://octave.org/doxygen/4.0/dd/d24/classFloatNDArray.html
Thank you! Exactly what I needed

--
Michele Ginesi