future of packages netcdf, ncarray, cgi, divand and optiminterp

future of packages netcdf, ncarray, cgi, divand and optiminterp

Alexander Barth-3
Dear octave users and maintainers,

I am using more and more julia these days and consequently less octave. It is difficult for me to find time to maintain the octave packages netcdf, ncarray, cgi, divand and optiminterp.

Unless somebody is interested in maintaining these packages, I would suggest to list them in the unmaintained section.

As the netcdf package implements the Matlab API (besides the package namespace), it could also be integrated into octave.

Best regards,
Alexander