Quantcast

glpk function for binary linear programming problems

glpk function for binary linear programming problems

Tbenchattah
Hi all,

I try to use glpk function is  to solve Binary Linear Programming problems which is defined as follows:
min C'*x

subject to

A*x  = b
x = 0 or x = 1
But I got an error message: glpk: B must be a real valued 3 by 1 vector.
Any help will be realyy appreciated

Thanks
Thoraya

Re: glpk function for binary linear programming problems

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2