help needed for installation of image acquisition toolbox

help needed for installation of image acquisition toolbox

santhosh kumar
Hi,

I am a student at NYIT, majoring computer science. I recently installed octave for my project work on computer vision and biometrics. I have been having tough time installing image acquisition toolbox even with all the help I got from online forms.

It seems that the toolbox is temporarily unavailable and any related pages are also temporarily unavailable. I was really looking forwards for this package and in I am in desperate situation. I would like to avoid Matlab as much as possible. Kindly help me in this regard.

 Thanking you,

Santosh Kumar
+1-862-452-3463

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: help needed for installation of image acquisition toolbox

Andreas Weber-6
Am 28.02.2018 um 22:20 schrieb santhosh kumar:
> octave for my project work on computer vision and biometrics. I have
> been having tough time installing image acquisition toolbox even with
> all the help I got from online forms.
>
> It seems that the toolbox is temporarily unavailable and any related
> pages are also temporarily unavailable. I was really looking forwards
> for this package and in I am in desperate situation.

Perhaps you should start describing what is "..having tough time
installing...". Do you really think anyone could help if you're just
explaining how traumatic it was without providing any technical details?

-- Andy