hotspot disabled in this machine ?

Qaqambile Makana
Hi

Please assist.

When i am opening octave on my windows 10, says the hotspot has been disable in this machine. however i managed enable but when ever i open again octave i must always enable the hotspot.

Yet again when i am trying to open my exercise on octave i get the message that say '' no path has found'' . the window also gives a command "do you want to create it" ? when i click create says cant not create it.

thanks

Qaqambile Makana

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: hotspot disabled in this machine ?

nrjank
When i am opening octave on my windows 10, says the hotspot has been disable in this machine. however i managed enable but when ever i open again octave i must always enable the hotspot

I use octave on Windows 10 without problem. I do not know what your specific problem is, and I do not know what this 'hotspot' is that you're referring to. I do not think a 'hotspot' is a feature of Octave and must be unique to your system.

Yet again when i am trying to open my exercise on octave i get the message that say '' no path has found'' . the window also gives a command "do you want to create it" ? when i click create says cant not create it.

It sounds like you are trying to use Octave for a class. Can you provide more information on what class you are using Octave in? Maybe someone else on this help list is familiar with that course.

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018

Re: hotspot disabled in this machine ?

Qaqambile Makana
I am studying Machine Learning with Stanford University via causera. i am lectured by Andrew Ng.

Thanks
Qaqambile Makana
076 629 4907

On Feb 7, 2018 7:12 AM, "Qaqambile Makana" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am studying Machine Learning with Stanford University via causera. i am lectured by Andrew Ng.

Ok, we can not see the course material without registering for the course. So if you want help you will either need to reach out to the course instructor, hive us much more information about what you are trying to do, or go back and follow the basic instructions provided by the course. I believe they provide step-by-step instructions.