Quantcast

[i7tiol@t-online.de: Re: package maintainers please choose a package group]

Olaf Till-2
Rafael,

could you please comment on this below? I asked Carlo what your
opinion is and he told me I should contact you.

Olaf

----- Forwarded message from Olaf Till <[hidden email]> -----

Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 17:13:25 +0100
From: Olaf Till <[hidden email]>
To: Carlo De Falco <[hidden email]>
Cc: Octave Maintainers <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: package maintainers please choose a package group

On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 03:39:30PM +0000, Carlo De Falco wrote:

> > On 15 Mar 2017, at 13:01, Olaf Till <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 15, 2017 at 09:05:42AM +0000, Carlo De Falco wrote:
> >> please mark all my packages as external
> >
> > Which except those that are already marked external do you consider to
> > be _your_ packages?
> >
> > Olaf
>
> The following are marked as community and should be moved to external:
>
> bim
> msh
> fpl
> mpi
> nurbs
Done for bim, msh, and fpl.

For nurbs probably also ok, but what does Rafael Vazquez say to this?

For mpi, sorry, but considering the history and the importance of this
package I object to making it external. If someone in addition to you
disagrees with me we should vote, and I'll detail my objections.

Olaf

----- End forwarded message -----