inquiry about classifications Bayesian

Ahmet Orun

Hi ,

I need to know if Octave includes Bayesian classifier
(or any other classification method like k-nn, SVM, etc. )

Best Regards,

Dr. A.B Orun
De Montfort University ,
 Leicester

Re: inquiry about classifications Bayesian

Doug Stewart-4

On Sun, Jan 14, 2018 at 8:30 PM, Ahmet Orun <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi ,

I need to know if Octave includes Bayesian classifier
(or any other classification method like k-nn, SVM, etc. )

Best Regards,

Dr. A.B Orun
De Montfort University ,
 Leicester

does that do what you want?

--
DAS

Re: inquiry about classifications Bayesian

Francesco Potortì
>I need to know if Octave includes Bayesian classifier
>(or any other classification method like k-nn, SVM, etc. )

Yes, there is a package which implements basic classification methods.
And there is a package which implements SVN.

I don't remember the name of any offhand.  Have a look at Octave Forge.

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
(entrance 20, 1st floor, room C71)     Web:    http://fly.isti.cnr.it