ishold compatibility

Rik-4
I'm trying to resolve bug #53778
(https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?53778) which is a regression to be
fixed before the 4.4 release.  I know the root cause, but I need
confirmation on how Matlab handles the ishold function in order to proceed.

The question is whether Matlab opens a new blank figure for the following code:

close all
ishold ()

--Rik

Re: ishold compatibility

avlas-2
El dissabte, 28 d’abril de 2018, a les 14:27:10 EDT, Rik va escriure:

  I'm trying to resolve bug #53778
  (https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?53778) which is a regression to be
  fixed before the 4.4 release.  I know the root cause, but I need
  confirmation on how Matlab handles the ishold function in order to proceed.

  The question is whether Matlab opens a new blank figure for the following code:

  close all
  ishold ()

  --Rik

Yes, it does. Tested in Matlab 2017b