lag between modifying a file.m and it be available for octave to use

lag between modifying a file.m and it be available for octave to use

Eduardo D. da Costa

Dear all,

Sometimes, exceptionally, but it happens, after having modified and saved a file.m, octave seems to use an old version. I suppose that it has it cached. Do anyone have an idea on how can I make sure  that octave uses always the file with the latest modifications and not some cached version?
Many thanks in adavance!

Cheers,
Eduardo

Re: lag between modifying a file.m and it be available for octave to use

Nir Krakauer-3
try
clear filename
before you want to be using the new version