latest dev is trouble

Dmitri A. Sergatskov
I cannot build the latest dev (00924e6e513e tip @) .
The build creates exe OK, but during building docs
the octave goes into infinite debug> loop and I have to kill it.
Buildbots got killed by oomem daemon.

Buildbot server looks dead at the moment -- I guess I am not the only one
having troubles.

Dmitri.

Re: latest dev is trouble

Mike Miller-4
On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 11:48:28 -0600, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
> I cannot build the latest dev (00924e6e513e tip @) .
> The build creates exe OK, but during building docs
> the octave goes into infinite debug> loop and I have to kill it.

Should be fixed now with 73512571d85a.

Re: latest dev is trouble

Dmitri A. Sergatskov

On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 12:03 PM Mike Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 14, 2018 at 11:48:28 -0600, Dmitri A. Sergatskov wrote:
> I cannot build the latest dev (00924e6e513e tip @) .
> The build creates exe OK, but during building docs
> the octave goes into infinite debug> loop and I have to kill it.

Should be fixed now with 73512571d85a.

Thanks. Works fine my workstation now.

Dmitri.