movfun

Juan Pablo Carbajal-2
Hi all,

I started developing the basic tools for functions on moving windows.
Following Mike's suggestion I made a independent repo (I believe they
should be developed in signal[2], but I complied to Mike's request)

https://bitbucket.org/KaKiLa/movfun/src/default/

The core function is movfun, which applies a function using a moving window.
All mov* functions are wrappers around movfun.
I have no plans to develop the support for object types, but I guess
somebody can take from there.

I would like to eventually import these functions to octave.

Please let me know if you have comments.

[1]: https://ch.mathworks.com/help/dsp/ug/sliding-window-method-and-exponential-weighting-method.html