need tests run in current Matlab

Could someone run the attached tests in a current version of Matlab?
Unpacking the tar file should give you a directory called scope-tests.
In that directory there are four more directories, test0{1,2,3,4}.
Start Matlab, cd to each of the test0N directories in turn, and in each
of them, run all the doit_*.m scripts.  You'll need to run them
individually since they may produce errors and I haven't tried to write
fancy try/catch blocks to trap them.

Please post the output here.

scope-tests.tar.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: need tests run in current Matlab

Alois Schloegl-7
On 07.11.18 07:00, John W. Eaton wrote:

> Could someone run the attached tests in a current version of Matlab?
> Unpacking the tar file should give you a directory called scope-tests.
> In that directory there are four more directories, test0{1,2,3,4}.
> Start Matlab, cd to each of the test0N directories in turn, and in
> each of them, run all the doit_*.m scripts.  You'll need to run them
> individually since they may produce errors and I haven't tried to
> write fancy try/catch blocks to trap them.
>
> Please post the output here.
>
> Thanks,
>
> jwe
attached is the diary file when doing that.

Alois

diary (23K) Download Attachment