(no subject)

sheetal dewangan

dear sir
plz help me to install that octave in my window 7 pc
plz send me steps for installing octave 4.2 because those guide lines given in site that can not be possible for me to understanding.
--

Thanks & Regards,
Sheetal Kumar Dewangan

Re: installing Octave on Windows (was: (no subject))

Mike Miller-4
On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 22:28:11 +0530, sheetal dewangan wrote:
> plz help me to install that octave in my window 7 pc
> plz send me steps for installing octave 4.2 because those guide lines given
> in site that can not be possible for me to understanding.

Detailed installation instructions are on the wiki at

  https://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows

Re:

Tim Pierce
download from site (google "octave download" and click most obvious link) , unzip/install , run octave.bat

It's *really* straightforward

at risk of  encouraging dependent behaviour, but here, go here. click win and figure it out from there. Google if you have to

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html